- Graduate of Rock Island High School, 2004
- NFPT - National Fitness Personal Training
- CPR certified
- Track & Field
- 4-year Letterman
- 4-year All-State
- 4-year All-Metro
- 4-year All-Conference
- 10.40, MVTC 100m dash record
- 21.38, RIHS 200m dash record
- 3rd place state finish, 100m dash, 2002
- 3rd place state finish, 200m dash, 2002
- 2nd place state finish, 100m dash, 2003
- 4th place state finish, 200m dash, 2003
- 3rd place state finish, 4x100m relay, 2004
- 3-year Letterman
- 3-year All-Metro
- 3-year All-Conference Leading rusher, 2,000+ yards, 2000-2001
- Leading rusher, 2,000+ yards, 2001-2002 season
- Leading receiver, 2003
What was the origin of your athletic pursuits?
At the age of 8, I attended my older brother's football and track and field events. The competitive nature of these sports intrigued me, and I was hooked.
What types of exercise routines do you like to participate in?
I enjoy bodybuilding, strength and performance driven exercises, and routines focused on developing my explosiveness.
Why do you Coach?
I became a coach because I wanted to enlighten and empower student athletes with the knowledge that I have now, but wish I had back then. I enjoy motivating those making a life change and seeing the results of their hard work and dedication to fitness.
What do you Coach?
- Personal Training
- Lifting technique
- Speed development
- Agility development